- The Club
- 150 years of the OPC
In November 1871, a few Old Paulines, who had but recently attained that dignity, gathered together in a small top room of the Cathedral Hotel in St Paul’s Churchyard to consider the possibility of starting an Old Pauline Football Club, known to this day as the OPFC (confusingly enough a rugby club!).
Having gone from strength to strength from these beginnings in 1930, the Club took up residence in Thames Ditton where it remains today at the home of Old Pauline field sports with superb facilities on offer for players and supporters alike.
The club currently puts out three sides (a 1st XV, 2nd XV and Vets team) all of whom participate in RFU leagues and are able to call on coaching and medical support. In addition the OPFC has an active social scene which includes annual tours with recent destinations including Budapest, Dublin, Sicily, Cornwall and Texas. The club welcomes players of all abilities and anyone interested in getting involved should email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details can be found on our website – www.opfc.org.uk
If you would like to purchase OPFC merchandise, please click here.